As Federer and Murray prepare for their Centre Court matches today against Tsonga and Lopez the world of online bingo continues to produce Wimbledon themed promotions. However whilst they might possess “Wimbledon” in the name of the promotion, do they actually have anything to do with tennis? The Wimbledon GSM with Posh Bingo offer has a tenuous link to tennis, a couple of Wimbledon themed patterns thrown in for good measure.
On the whole the promotion, running until Sunday 3rd July, focuses on how much you spend or how many times you win bingo on a certain patterned bingo game or slot. The prizes aren’t even tennis related. Take a look:
The Royal Box Bingo
- Wager the most on the Enchanted Prince game at Posh Bingo before the end of the promotion and you’ll win £50 cash.
- Bingo the most on the Golden BALL (ohhh, something tennis related!) pattern and you’ll be awarded £50 in bonus funds.
Dress Code: All White
- Wager the most on White Wizard or win the most games on the TENNIS RACKET (there’s another one!) pattern and you’ll get a £50 voucher from The White Company.
Va Va Voom – Breakfast @ Wimbledon (Don’t get your hopes up.)
There are two £50 shopping vouchers to be won if you either:
- Bingo the most on the strawberry pattern (another loose Wimbledon connection)
- Spend the most on the Fruit Machine slot.
I’m not a fan of promotions that require you wager or win the most bingo but it might appeal to you.