The Tombola Bingo Grand National sweepstake is going to be one hell of a ride (excuse the pun) at this internet bingo site because they are giving away a stable full of cash in their latest bingo promotion! On April Fool’s Day Tombola Bingo pulled a Grand National joke on their players by announcing they had a horse running in the race on Saturday at Aintree but this promotion from Tombola Bingo is definitely no joke.
The horse in the Tombola Bingo Grand National was supposedly called Poorly Lad-As if and would be ridden by Shea Marcet, an anagram of Hamster Race! We don’t think many players fell for it but it was great to see an internet bingo siteget into the spirit of April Fool’s Day.
The Tombola Bingo Grand National promotion is going to be a free sweepstake for all depositing players at their internet bingo site. Horses will be allocated randomly to all bingo players and if your horse romps home on Saturday in the top five places then you will be awarded a bonus from Tombola Bingo.
Now for the rules of the Tombola Bingo Grand National
- There is no cost to you as a depositing player to be allocated a horse.
- One horse will be allocated to each player.
- If for some reason your allocated horse in the Tombola Bingo Grand National promotion does not run you will not be allocated another.
- All prizes in the Tombola Bingo Grand National promotion are in bonus money.
- There are 40 horses entered for the Grand National, these will be allocated at random to all players eligible for the bingo promotion.
Simply visit the home page of this internet bingo site, log in to your account and click the Tombola Bingo Grand National sweepstake button before 4pm on Saturday!