How do you fancy having dinner served for you and ten guests by ‘butlers in the buff’? A couple of tasty blokes dishing up your dinner that was cooked by a professional chef with all the cutlery, crockery, silverware and linen provided? Well that’s the prize on offer in the latest promotion from one internet bingo site – a promotion called Saucy Soiree from Tasty Bingo!
The prize will be awarded to the player who calls bingo on the Chef’s Hat pattern at Tasty Bingo on 1st January 2011 at 9.45pm and it could be you for just £1 a ticket. However, as with all the best promotions from the Joy of Bingo sites, you can earn freebies for the game over the next month and a half. 500 points will get you one free ticket and here’s how to earn the points:
- Email you favourite recipe and you will receive 250 points (1 entry per player only)
- Email details of who would be your ideal dinner guests and why and you’ll be awarded 100 points (1 entry per player only)
- A bingo win on the ‘Full Champagne Glass’, ‘Happy New Year’ or ‘ Doorbell’ pattern at Tasty Bingo will earn you 10 points per win
- 5 points will be awarded every time you spend £1 on bingo games
- 2 points will be credited for every £20 you spend on bingo side games at Tasty Bingo
As well as the grand prize of the ‘Saucy Soiree’ Tasty Bingo are also putting £250 in the 1tg/2tg pot. This means all players left with two numbers to bingo when the game is won will share £100 between them and £150 will be shared amongst all the players left with 1tg at the end of the internet bingo game.