About six months ago your best chance of winning big at any internet bingo site was by way of the coverall bingo games or the progressive jackpots but a fairly recent introduction to the industry has seen a change in all of this. Guaranteed jackpots are the new craze and I think they are here to stay. The Record Bingo guaranteed jackpots start at 1pm on a Monday and run right through until 11pm on a Sunday night.
The highest of the Record Bingo guaranteed jackpots are the £2,000 games that play twice a week, 9pm on a Tuesday and a Thursday but the guaranteed bingo jackpots fund doesn’t stop there at Record Bingo.
Here is a full schedule of the Record Bingo guaranteed bingo jackpots and all the games play in the Walking on Sunshine room apart from the bigger prize games for which you can buy tickets in the pre-buy lobby, :-
- Every weekday at 1pm – £50
- Every weekday at 1.30pm – £100
- Every weekday at 7pm – £100
- Saturday and Sunday at 7pm – £50
- Every weekday at 7.30pm – £50
- Every day at 8pm – £100
- Every weekday at 8.30pm – £50
9pm scheduled games
- Monday – £500
- Tuesday – £2,000
- Wednesday – £500
- Thursday – £2,000
- Friday – £500
- Saturday and Sunday at 9pm – £50
- Every weekday at 10pm – £100
- Saturday and Sunday at 10pm – £250
- Every weekday at 10.30pm – £50
- Every weekday at 11pm – £100
- Saturday and Sunday at 11pm – £50
If you are a fan of the newest craze to hit the internet bingo scene then the Record Bingo guaranteed jackpots should appeal to you.