William Hill Bingo are well known for their great promotions and the latest sees a million bingo points being given away starting today and ending on 9th April. Points make prizes at William Hill Bingo and in this case its bonus funds that the points are worth; bonus funds for either games or bingo at this well-known gaming brand. There are daily prizes and overall prizes to be won in and in total it will be a million points giveaway at William Hill Bingo by the end of promotional period.
Here’s what can be won in the millions points giveaway at William Hill Bingo:
Daily Prizes at William Hill Bingo
Date Number winners
Any player who has won one line, two lines or a full house on the day’s date (for example today’s would be 30) will take a share of 50,000 points.
The player who has the highest total losses for the day will win 6,000 points.
Any players who have bought bingo ticket and not won a single penny will share a 10,000 points prize pool.
Overall Prizes at William Hill Bingo
- Players who have spent more than £10 on bingo tickets in the duration of the promotion will share 150,000 points
- Players who have spent £5 or more on bingo tickets in the duration of the promotion will share 75,000 points
- The player who has the biggest total loss in the promotional period will win 15,000 points.
- Every player who has won a house in a 90 ball bingo game in 45 numbers or less will share 40,000 points
- Each player who has won a 75 ball game in 50 number or less will share 50,000 points.
It is worth noting that any bonus funds won in this promotion from William Hill Bingo will expire after 90 days so if you are a winner, you need to spend, spend, spend!