When it comes to internet bingo promotions for the most part we see the same sort of offers come from different brands; guaranteed jackpots, prize bingo, holidays to be won etc. Ladbrokes Bingo are thinking outside of the box with their latest offer, the chance to win a pair of tickets to the Ladbrokes Bingo Zoo Party on 2nd September! The Zoo Party looks like it could be an absolute scream to attend with a BBQ, Champagne and Pimms reception, free entry to ZSL London Zoo and a free bar!
Entertainment is thrown in too as Ladbrokes Bingo throw the party of all parties; there is set to be a 9 piece band, illusionists, a fire eater and much more – you could be there! Grabbing a pair of tickets can be done in a number of ways:
8th to 17th July.
Answer 10 questions correctly (found under Penguins in the Laddies Zoo link) and send your answers to the listed email address along with your customer ID and you could be one of the fifteen players announced as winners on Monday 18th July.
8th – 21st July
Team up with your friends at Ladbrokes Bingo and get involved with the Team games that are happening around the site and you could win invitations each to the Zoo Party.
- Step 1: 8th until 17th July – Choose 4 team mates and nominate one to submit all 4 chat names to email@example.com. The best team name will win 4 invitations to the Zoo Party at Ladbrokes Bingo.
- Step 2: 18th until 21st July – Get your team rallied for a little bingo action because the more full house wins you receive, the more chance you have of winning 2 invitations each to the Zoo Party for scoring the most. Second and third place teams will get 1 invitation each. If it is your team who have purchased the mostbingo tickets in the promotional period then you’ll get another invitation each!
Qualifying times for Full House Wins:
Each of the qualifying periods are between 2pm and 3pm, 6pm and 7pm and 10pm until 11pm
- 18th July – In the Bedroom 1 point awarded for each full house win
- 19th July – In the Lounge 2 points awarded for each full house win
- 20th July – In Laddies Lucky Loft 3 points awarded for each full house win
- 21st July – In Who Wants to be a Millionaire 4 points awarded for each full house win