How many of our readers dread the thought of Christmas shopping? How many are finding that the credit crunch means the tree will be looking a little light when it comes to presents underneath this year? Well the Foxy Christmas special will be making the Christmas finances look a little healthier for 6 lucky players this year by offering hampers and vouchers in their latest promotion.
Play bingo at Foxy Bingo between now and the 7th December to collect entries for the prize draw. Simply win bingo on the special Santa Hat pattern in their 75 ball bingo rooms and you will have one entry into the prize draw for the Foxy Christmas special.
5 runners up in the Foxy Christmas special will each be sent a Christmas hamper with a value of £100 whilst the big winner will be getting all of the things listed below:-
- Everything required for their Christmas lunch (to the value of £150)
- A bottle of champagne, Moet no less!
- A bottle of single malt Glenfiddich whisky
- A bottle of T Solero Reserva Fino Sherry
- £250 worth of Woolworth’s vouchers (aren’t they going into liquidation?)
- £250 worth of Debenham’s vouchers
- £250 worth of M&S vouchers
- 22” widescreen TV with built in DVD player
- A Nintendo Wii console and games pack
- Only Fools and Horse complete box set
The Foxy Christmas special prize draw will take place on 8th December so all the winners should have their prizes from this internet bingo site in time for Christmas!
I’m a little disappointed not to see a box of Ferrero Roche, a tin of Quality Street or a Terry’s Chocolate Orange on the prize list though!