Tonight sees the first Semi Final air for the Eurovision song contest in the Düsseldorf Arena and of the 19 acts performing only 10 will go forward to the final on 14th May. Blue have automatically qualified for the finals as one of the “Big Five” but on Thursday JEdward are set to perform in the second Semi Final with their song “Lipstick”. You can play Eurovision bingo with Paddy Power between now and 12th May.
Scoring in Eurovision Bingo At Paddy Power
The idea is that you have to score points to rise up the leader board. Each bingo win at Paddy Power Bingo will earn you points:
90 ball bingo
- One line win – 10 points
- Two lines win – 20 points
- Full house win – 30 points
75 and 80 ball bingo
- All wins – 20 points
You must opt in to take part in Eurovision bingo with Paddy Power but you are in with a chance of winning 3D TV’s, Playstations with Singstar game and microphone and a selection of bonus cash dependent on your final position on 12th May.
Prizes For Eurovision Bingo At Paddy Power
Here’s what could be won:
- 1st. 2nd and 3rd place – TV (or a cash alternative of £1,000 for 1st place, £750 for 2nd and £500 for 3rd)
- 4th and 5th place – Play Station 3 with Singstar game and microphone (or a cash alternative of £250)
- 6th place – £100 in bonus funds
- 7th place – £75 in bonus funds
- 8th place – £50 in bonus funds
- 9th place- £30 in bonus funds
- 10th place – £20 in bonus funds
- 11th – 20th place- £10 in bonus funds
- 21st – 30th place- £5 in bonus funds
It’s worth noting that just by opting in for Eurovision bingo at Paddy Power you will instantly have access to a £500 free room on Finals night, 14th May!
You don’t need to have the voice of an angel and even if you score “nil points” you’ll have great fun taking part!