I know we are all supposed to be healthier these days, but surely Easter is the one time of the year we can let ourselves go and enjoy a few treats? This Sunday, City Bingo are hosting a series of special 75 ball bingo games, each one coming complete with Easter goodies that are guaranteed to put a smile on your face and more than likely a few pound on you scales, but when you see what’s up for grabs, we are sure you will agree it’s worth it!
There are five egg-stravaganza games to look forward to, running every two hours between 1:30pm and 9:30pm. The good news is that if you are a funded player, you can take part in all of these games without having to spend a penny as they are all free. To join in the fun, simply log in, head to the City Bingo lobby and pre-purchase your six free cards. Because all roomies are limited to the same number of cards, everyone playing has an equal chance of winning one of more of these fantastic prizes:
- 1:30pm – Milk Egglet Easter Egg from Hotel Chocolat is made from velvety smooth, extra thick milk chocolate and filled with twelve delicious mini egglets.
- 3:30pm – Belgian Chocolate Easter Selection from Harrods containing a dozen beautifully designed milk, white and dark chocolates with flavoured centres.
- 5:30pm – Luxurious milk chocolate Scrambled Egg, decorated with elegantly drizzled white and dark chocolate swirls and packed full of pralines.
- 7:30pm – Thick Caramel Cheesecake Easter Egg from Thorntons, full of caramel flavours, fudge chunks and crunchy biscuit pieces.
- 9:30pm – A massive 850g Marvellously Magnificent Easter Egg, which is ideal for the whole family to share.
If you don’t have an account yet, don’t worry because you have until midnight on Saturday night to register. You will be welcomed with £5 for free and a 250% bonus on your first deposit.