Internet bingo site Wink Bingo are offering a great prize in their promotion that has been running since 10th June this year (I know I’m a little late on this one!) but don’t worry you have until 1st September 2008 to still collect points for the draw and after all it doesn’t matter how many points you have in the draw it only takes 1 to win right? So how do you fancy a cruise around the Caribbean with Sassy and Joanna from Wink Bingo? Can you see yourself topping up on your tan on the sun deck, or spinning in a win on the roulette wheel in the on board casino?
Well get on over to Wink Bingo and start notching up those points! Points are easily earned – take a look at the list below as to how points will be added to your tally, don’t worry, Wink Bingo keep score for you.
- Refer one of your mates and when they make a £5 deposit you will earn 100 points
- Every time you spend between £10 and £19.95 on Instant Games you will earn 1 point
- For every £1 to £1.95 you spend on Bingo you will earn 2 points
- Got a photo of you winking? Send it in to Wink Bingo and you will earn
- 50 points (you can only send in one photo) but the best “Winker” (had to watch my “a” there) will be awarded 100 points
- Win bingo on the special Wink pattern and you will earn 25 points
- As you can see you will be earning points every time you play at Wink Bingo.
So what exactly will you get if you are lucky enough to win?
- All return flights and transfers to and from Fort Lauderdale in Florida
- Any other travel costs incurred
- 8 nights accommodation on Miracle, part of the Carnival Cruise Lines
- Entry into 60 games for the Championship Bingo with a prize pool of $80,000
- Invitation to a private cocktail party
- A gift from the Official World Championship Bingo Tournament
- In-room dining and room service 24 hours a day
- All on board entertainment
- Inclusion in all onboard activities
Of course you will need to be free to travel on 5th November 2008 and return on 13th November 2008.
Good Luck to all who are playing at Wink Bingo and hopefully sailing off to the Caribbean!