At 10 o’clock on the evening of the 22nd December 2012, Fancy Bingo will present their famous Christmas Cash Climber game. While there might not be a huge array of Christmas gifts on offer, no serious bingo player would say no to the £1,000 in cash that is up for grabs. If you think that, this being a 5-line, 75-ball game, the jackpot would have to be shared between 5, you would be mistaken. The reason? A certain percentage of the money is being reserved for 2tg and 1th players.
If the price tag of £5 per ticket (which you will have to pay for tickets if you buy one in the lobby) sounds a bit steep, don’t despair, as there are free cards on offer for every £5 a player deposits with Fancy Bingo between today and the 20th of December.
As mentioned earlier, the game’s prize money will be split in the following way:
- 1tg players will share £250
- 2tg players will share £150
- 1-line winner will get £25
- 2-line winner will get £75
- 3-line winner will get £100
- 4-line winner will get £150
- 5-line winner will get £250
Once you’ve earned your free ticket for the Cash Climber game by making a £5 deposit, you should consider investing in a few cheap tickets for the remainder of the Fancy That prize games. There are 3 more games during December – and the ticket price is a measly 1p for each game.
The remaining games are:
- At 8pm on the 15th of December: the £75 Arcadia Voucher
- At 8pm on the 22nd of December: Hot Diamonds Sterling Silver Heart Pendant
- At 8pm on the 29th of December: Moet & Chandon Golden Magnum