As part of a network Bingolore is able to bring you the same promotions and offers as all the other internet bingo sites on the same network and this include Bingolore Team Bingo. I’ve always been a fan of Team Bingo; it’s a great way to get together with your bingo buddies and be in with a chance of winning some great extra cash prizes just for collecting bingo wins throughout the month.
Bingolore Team Bingo works on the same premise as found at other sites using the Virtue Fusion bingo software – each team must have a maximum of three players and if you haven’t yet formed your team you simply need to get two friends to join your team and email all three usernames to CMTunaman@aol.com. If you can’t find three friends that play at the same bingo site as you then don’t worry because the chat host team will help you find other players who want to join in with Bingolore Team Bingo.
These are the rules for Bingolore Team Bingo:-
- Bingolore Team Bingo games run from 9am right through until midnight daily in rooms 1 and 2 at Bingolore
- Each and every win is worth 10 points for your team; 1 line, 2 lines and full house
- Bingolore Team Bingo points are only awarded for wins of £5 and above
- All the checking and point scoring is done by the chat host team at Bingolore
There are prizes awarded monthly and weekly for Bingolore Team Bingo and these are as follows:-
- 1st place – £150
- 2nd place – £120
- 3rd place – £75
- Top individual scorer – £50
- 1st place – £30
- 2nd place – £18
- 3rd place – £12
Obviously the prizes are shared between all players in the team at Bingolore and if there is a tie for any place then the prize is split equally between the teams. All of the winnings paid for Bingolore Team Bingo are in internet bingo bonus money and cannot be withdrawn.