Around the world of internet bingo there are many brands that offer loyalty bonuses to players in order to keep them coming back to their site rather than moving on to one of the hundreds of others available online today. The Bingo Giving VIP scheme is just one example of how sites are striving to maintain the interest of their players. The site already offers loyalty points on every bingo card purchased and the VIP scheme is and additional bonus offer from the brand.
You’ll become a member of the Bingo Giving VIP Scheme when you have made deposits totalling at least £500 in your life time as a player and the upgrade of your member status will be automatic. What’s impressive about this offer is that once you are a VIP at Bingo Giving you will remain one for the duration of your membership at the site.
Bingo Giving VIP Benefits
So what exactly is there on offer when you become a VIP member?
- The first benefit is the increase in your standard re-deposit bonus. For standard members this is 50%, as a VIP you will get 60% on all your deposits.
- For standard members at Bingo Giving the deposit bonus amount on your birthday is 70%, as a VIP this is increased to 100%
- Should you choose to tell your friends about Bingo Giving as a VIP and they meet the requirements set out by the site you’ll get a £15 bonus as opposed to the £10 received by standard members.
- You’ll also get 5% cash back each month, standard members do not receive this.
- Finally you’ll be sent “special gifts” although we aren’t sure what these are exactly.
Another incentive to keep on playing at Bingo Giving rather than being a bingo butterfly?