Bingo Cafe is likely to have been a brand that in the past you have over looked simply because a download is required of their software to play. Their latest welcome offer may be enough to make you reconsider your position about this brand. There is £10 free from Bingo Cafe for new players, something that has been around a while but the rules have changed now – you can now keep your winnings from the £10 free bonus and it can be used on both slots and bingo at the site!
We checked the home page of Bingo Cafe for actual details of the new offer but to be honest we found them far from transparent so we took our questions to the powers that be to be sure we bought you the correct details.
The offer from Bingo Cafe says that if they win they can keep the winnings – can they withdraw? If so what are the rules? Does a deposit need to be made first and wagering requirements on the deposit met before being able to withdraw?
Response from Bingo Cafe:
- As a newbie ALL winnings go to BBs (bonus bucks)
- You HAVE to have made 1 x deposit to withdraw
- When you make a deposit you keep your balance with your winnings
- After you become a depositing player – ALL future winnings go to CASH
- Wagering requirements DO apply to withdraw – WR = (your free money + deposit) x3
The new Bingo Cafe £10 free offer seems pretty good although with the 300% cash match bonus you would be looking at wagering requirements of £120 on a £10 deposit. However please remember that wagering is not what you deposit, simply the amount of money that you spend playing bingo at the site.