After my article on the bet365 Bingo bonus farce we at BallsUp Bingo have been contacted by bet365 Bingo who have instigated some changes to their bonus awards based on the article and the issues suffered by ChippyBek, one of our bingo forum members.
To start with ChippyBek has been awarded a £10 goodwill gesture by Bet365 Bingo and I have to say “Well done bet365 Bingo” for taking on board a player issues and dealing with them in such a timely and effective manner.
So let’s try and get to the bottom of what has changed at this Internet bingo site since the BallsUp Bingo article to ensure that this issue is not happening for other players.
It has taken me quite a while to try and get my head around the whole bingo bonus system at bet365 Bingo but to clarify here are some key points:
- When claiming the £10 Welcome Bonus (No Deposit Required) you have accepted one of their bonus offers and the rules are at bet365 Bingo that you cannot have two bonuses running in conjunction with each other, and can only have one bonus active at any one time.
- Should you claim a second offer such as the 200% Deposit Match or 50% Deposit Match while the £10 Welcome Bonus is still active this will queue until the £10 Welcome Bonus is closed.
- A bonus is closed when you have either met the wagering requirements or lost the bonus funds.
- bet365 bonuses unlike many other sites can be withdrawn as long as the rollover requirements have been met meaning a player can withdraw both the winnings and the bonus.
Ok, let’s try it this way using ChippyBek as an example as I am sure she won’t mind and along with BallsUp Bingo she is instrumental in bet365 Bingo revisiting and adjusting their bonuses.
- ChippyBek visits bet365 Bingo for the first time and accepts her £10 free no deposit welcome bonus.
- She plays a few games and wins in total £50 from her £10 free but has only wagered £30 in total against bingo tickets. Therefore she hasn’t wagered 4 times the bonus amount.
- She makes a deposit of £10 but the £20 bonus money on a 200% first deposit bonus doesn’t show in her account yet.
- She then goes on to wager another £10 on bingo tickets and then the £20 bonus money from her original deposit shows in her account.
bet365 Bingo is a new internet bingo site and what has really impressed me is how quickly they have taken players comments on board and dealt with the situation in hand. This can’t be said amount many of the online bingo sites available today.
BallsUp Bingo has and will continue to be a voice for the online bingo player and luckily ChippyBek is a member of our online bingo forum and was able to express her dissatisfaction via that medium giving her a voice to the people behind the scenes at bet365 Bingo.
Adele Lawton – Games and Bingo Manager had this to say about the bingo bonuses at bet365 Bingo:
Here at bet365 we strive to offer the best customer service and bingo playing experience for our players. Our Bingo bonuses offer great value and are designed with the players’ interests at heart. We welcome player feedback and will always aim to resolve any customer issues promptly and fairly as we have done in this instance. We wish lots of lucky dust for Chippybek when playing Bingo at bet365!