Are you someone who loves the social side of bingo? Do you participate in all the chat games and banter in the rooms? Have you joined forces with your fellow roomies for a little Team Bingo action at your favourite site (if they offer it)? If you have answered ‘yes’ to any of the above then you’ll love the changes that are happening to the team games at Film Bingo (and the other sites on the network) because it’s become a whole load more social!
There have been some general changes to team games at Film Bingo, the name for a start. It is not longer just Team Bingo but now called Dream Team Bingo. However, the biggest change has to have been the allocation of team members. Previously you had to create your own team; find the members, choose a name and email all the details to support. This is no longer the case.
Dream Team Bingo is a bit simpler, you just have to email in saying that you want to join and then the 15 Network team do all the work. They will randomly allocate players to a team with three other members. What makes the whole thing more social is that now you could be in a team with players for any of the sites on the network! A great way to open up your bingo social circle we think.
There are still plenty of loyalty points up for grabs in the new Dream Team Bingo all you have to do is finish in the top ten on the leaderboard each month.
Here are the general rules:
- You must have deposited and played through at least £5 in the month of Dream Team Bingo.
- The games start on the 2nd of each month and points are earned for each full house win on 75 and 90 ball until the last day of the month.
- Should a team member not have met the deposit and play through requirements, their share of the loyalty points will be shared amongst the remaining members of their team.
- Should there be an unequal number of applicants for Dream Team Bingo then the last players to request addition may have to wait to be allocated to a team until the following month.
- Each team will have four members allocated randomly and each month the teams will be shuffled.
- Results and teams will be posted on the Dream Team Bingo promotional page.
The loyalty points up for grabs for the ten top scoring teams are:
- 1st place – 95,000 to share
- 2nd place – 75,000 to share
- 3rd place – 55,000 to share
- 4th place – 35,000 to share
- 5th place – 15,000 to share
- 6th to 10th place – each team gets 5,000 to share
Loyalty points have an exchange rate of 1,000 for £1 in bonus funds at Film Bingo.