Over the last few days we have stumbled upon several new bingo sites that are reported to be coming soon, and one that has actually opened! In this article we take a little peek at the names that are rumoured to be opening their virtual doors to players in the coming weeks, and a more indepth look at Candy Shop Bingo that opened earlier in the week.
It’s not only new bingo sites that are reported to be launching soon, but we should finally be seeing a new network making an appearance too. The Wheel of Slots Network will be the network of choice for some of the new brands that will be available to play in the not too distant future.
New Bingo Sites – May 2015
It seems only fitting that we mention the brand that has actually opened first – Candy Shop Bingo. This site is from Quick Think Media and Gaming Realms, a brand that joins the likes of Bubble Bonus Bingo and Lucky Charm Bingo on Dragonfish.
The site offers its own unique bonus game so whilst you receive an impressive 300% cash match on first deposit and an additional £10 slots bonus, there’s no specific reload percentage bonus. The Candy Creator is how you generate bonuses and this is done using coins. You will get coins for every deposit you make and then get to use them in the Candy Creator.
One coin will get you one sweet, collect them for the following bonuses:
- 3x Blue – £10 bingo bonus
- 3x Red – £10 games bonus
- 3x Yellow – 5,000 Loyalty Points
There are also rainbow sweets, but five of these are needed for the Mega bonus.
- 5x Rainbow – £200 Mega Bonus (can choose either games or bingo bonus)
Coming Soon Sites – May 2015
The brands that we have heard are coming soon are:
- Dove Bingo – 15 Network / Jumpman Gaming
- Rockin Bingo – Live Bingo Network / Cozy Games
- Scarlet Bingo – Playtech / Virtue Fusion
- Bingo Diaries – Wheel Of Slots Network / Jumpman Gaming
- Flog It Bingo – 15 Network / Jumpman Gaming
- Lollipop Bingo – 15 Network / Jumpman Gaming
Remember to pop back and check our news section regularly for details of more new bingo sites!