We all love a good game of internet bingo but what do you do in those couple of minutes between games? Do you make yourself a nice cup of tea? Catch up on a bit of house work? Or maybe have a laugh at Jeremy Kyle’s latest lie detector results? Well now you have a fun packed alternative with the launch of mini games at Sun Bingo.
If you love Sun Bingo’s side games but don’t want to miss out on the social side of things don’t worry as you can now enjoy the best of both worlds as their new mini games mean you can enjoy bingo, chat with your buddies and take a spin on the slots all in one room. To try out these new Sun Bingo mini games simply make your way into the Bingo 90 game room and you will find a new mini games tab; Click on this tab and your ball history panel will be replaced with a choice of five games that cost from just 2p a spin.
Just because the Sun Bingo games have being shrunk down though does not mean the jackpots have as they offer exactly the same chance to win big money as their full scale counterparts. The games available are:
- Spinning for Gold – Pirate themed with prizes up to 10,000 x your stake
- Mystic Meg – Do the stars predict a big win for you?
- Winning Headlines – Land a scatter symbol and watch your winnings multiply
- Double Bubble – Classic slots symbols combined with big cash prizes
- Zuma Slots – Uncover the Aztec masks and pots of gold will follow