Today sees the launch of a new bingo site and with the launch comes a concept that we have seen at many other internet bingo sites; the chance to help a charity of your choice when playing internet bingo. When you choose to register an account at Hope Charity Bingo you have the choice of seven different charities to register your account through and your chosen charity will then receive 25% of the revenue you generate by playing internet bingo.
The seven charities that you have to choose from are:-
- DebRA – a charity that works on behalf of people throughout the UK who suffer with the blistering skin condition called Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB)
- Amber – this charity supported by Hope Charity Bingo aims to provide the skills and knowledge to the homeless to enable them to find employment and suitable accommodation.
- Jubilee Sailing Trust – by sailing tall ships together both able bodied and disabled people can work together as a team.
- St John Ambulance – one of the better known charities supported by Hope Charity Bingo they work to support their 43,000 volunteers countrywide with training and helping to save lives in the community.
- Action Medical Research – this charity was founded in 1949 after the founders’ daughter was diagnosed with Polio.
- Rainbow Trust – this charity supported by Hope Charity Bingo and their internet bingo players provides support for children with life threatening or terminal illness and their families.
- PDSA – the only animal charity offered by Hope Charity Bingo that provides veterinary care for over 35,000 animals each and every year.
Once you have chosen your charity and completed the registration process you will be sent a validation email. Click the link in the email and then you will then be able to enjoy both 90 ball and 75 ball bingo on the new Parlay Entertainment version 5 bingo software! As you would expect from a charitable internet bingo site like Hope Charity Bingo you do have to make a deposit in order to play the games on offer.
This is bingo giving at it’s best!