Monday night saw Foxy Bingo host their first ever dating night with a whole host of male celebrities. This was this bingo brands first ever time acting as cupid and by looking at the reactions from people and pictures of the night Foxy Bingo’s celeb dating night was a success. There were in total eight male celebrities that took part in this dating night who chatted to an array of females in which they had three minutes to impress. However, which of these single men proved most popular at this bingo dating night?
The results from this bingo dating night show that the ladies in the room all fell for the Olympic stars rather than the ones from reality television shows. Here is a list of the male celebs and how popular they were:
- Richard Hounslow, Olympic Athlete – 21 out of 24
- Jack Green, GB Athlete – 19 out of 24
- Romeo, Rapper – 18 out of 24
- Gaz Beadle – 16 out of 24
- Lucien Laviscount, Actor – 15 out of 24
- Charlie King, TOWIE star – 13 out of 24
- Sam Cussins, Made in Chelsea star – 10 out of 24
- James Argent, TOWIE star – 4 out of 24
As you can see this night was definitely not James ‘Arg’ Argents night as he only soared a measly four dates out of the possible 24. However, the bingo luck was with Richard as he received 21, so almost top marks but he said he doesn’t know how he can squeeze all these dates in so might need some help from the other Foxy Bingo dating boys.
This night held from Foxy Bingo was a hit all round so keep your eyes peeled as he might be coming to a town near you sometime in the future!