It’s all change at Bingo Lottery as yesterday saw the introduction of the new layout at this brand and many others on the same network so we popped along to check out how things looked. Navigation seems a lot easier from the lobby at Lottery Bingo with the old horizontal tabs a thing of the past…
Now when you enter the bingo lobby you have a vertical navigation bar to the left of your screen. From here you can choose from the following options at Bingo Lottery:
- Instant Games – 7 pages of casino style games available
- 90 ball bingo – 4 bingo rooms, not all open 24/7, with varying ticket prices
- 75 ball bingo – 4 bingo rooms, not all open 24/7, with varying ticket prices
- Free and Cheap – 3 free bingo games daily – Speed Bingo and 123 Bingo
- Specials – Pre-buy your tickets for special games like the daily Wheel Deal and Centenary Club as well as promotional games like the Xmas £10,000 game
- Daily Jackpots – Pre-buy your tickets for the five £100 jackpot games
- £1M Jackpots – Pre-buy your tickets for the coverall £1M jackpot games
We’re quite impressed with the new lobby layout at Bingo Lottery and other brands although 888/Globalcom do need to sort out some of the aesthetics, it’s still great to finally see this massive network make a step in the right direction towards playing catch up with other software providers.
Why not pop along to Bingo Lottery today and check out the new look lobby by clicking the internet bingo banner above.