Bingo Zest is to close on 29th April and it would appear that it’s not the only brand on the CyberBingo network to ‘bite the dust’. Other brands like Daily Express Bingo, Bingo Sky, OK! Mag Bingo and many others could be facing the same fate. CyberBingo, the flagship site from this network is set to move to the 888/Dragonfish which means even more of the same in the world of internet bingo *sigh*.
Whilst these brands weren’t every real contenders in the online bingo market, at least they offered something different….
Now we’ll have just another Dragonfish skin with CyberBingo and Bingo Zest will be no more. We are currently awaiting confirmation of what is to happen with all the other brands on the CyberBingo network, it could be that some are going to make the move to the 888/Dragonfish network too. In all honesty I’m hoping that it’s just the one brand that moves across – the network is awash with brands and do we really need another set of sites with a different lick of virtual paint added to an already saturated network?
If you are a Bingo Zest player then it is worth noting the following:
- Any remaining cash in your account is subject to being transferred to your new Bingo Account under the New Bingo Network on Wednesday 13th April. If you do not want to be a member of the new network then you need to request a withdrawal before the 13th April.
- From today you will not be eligible to receive any deposit bonuses despite still being able to makes a deposit at Bingo Zest.
- Deposits will no longer be accepted at Bingo Zest from Wednesday 13th April
- Any bonus money in your account will expire on Tuesday 12th April
- The site officially closes on Friday 29th April so withdrawals have to made prior to this date.