There are no rules to winning a game of internet bingo because your bingo tickets and the numbers called are randomly generated. There is no skill required to play the game, it’s all about Lady Luck when you play bingo both offline and online. However we have provided you with some online bingo tips to make the most of your gaming experience. These are guaranteed to make you a winner but they could increase your chances. Here are our top tips:
- Always read the sites terms and conditions. This may sound like a tedious chore but unless you have been specifically recommended a site it is always worthwhile scanning through the Terms and Conditions. Some sites have high wagering requirements that mean even as a winner you may not be eligible to withdraw your winnings.
- Before registering with an online bingo site check out what they have to offer in the way of promotions, loyalty schemes, deposit bonuses etc etc. You, as a bingo player, are a valuable commodity to the online bingo site. Make sure you are getting the best deal possible.
- Try and read reviews of the sites that have been written by the players themselves or find a reputable review site.
- Join games that have a small amount of players – the smaller the amount of players the higher your chances of winning.
- Higher card prices mean higher pot prizes.
- Join an online bingo community – some online bingo sites provide a forum for their members or you can do an online search for bingo community. Bingo players are always willing to point you in the right direction for the best online bingo sites.
- Try to avoid buying cards with lucky numbers on like 7 and 11 – these numbers actually only appear on about 20% of bingo cards. Chose cards with family birthdates on as an example
- If you don’t like the numbers on the cards, change them. Many online bingo sites give you this option.
- Don’t be tempted to buy more than your budget allows – always remember that there is only one winner, therefore it only needs one card to win. Obviously your chances are increased with the more cards you buy though.